8.22.2010

Hats for Lisa Update!

At long last, I've finally updated my Hats for Lisa Fundraiser web page!  Thank you sooooooo much for everyone who has bought a hat and contributed so far.  It really means so much to me and Lisa and her family.  :)

Check out the new hats being offered!
My lovely Bickie is modeling this blue beret style slouch hat.


And Jen, an amazing woman and wonderfully generous friend, has donated these two colorful kids hats for the cause!

It's the perfect time to start planning for your head warmth needs for the upcoming Northern Hemisphere winter, so get yourself or a friend a hat!

2 comments:

softearthart said...

How kind you are to do this sweet gesture, love and light Marie

Mel @ Wildflower said...

I have wondered for a while about Lisa's story - thank you for sharing. I wish her continued health and much happiness.