1.17.2007

not much knitting

So for ages I thought the reason I was so busy was because of the year end holidays. But for some reason I'm even more busy now in January than I was in December. Makes no sense, but that's why I haven't had much time for knitting.

I did finish this lovely man scarf for my friend's birthday. He's a man, hence the man scarf. Man scarves are hard, they've gotta be kind of boring so they don't get girly. This one is just a simple 2 x 2 rib, in color-grown Henry's Attic Inca Organic Cotton, color Ecru. Cast on 48 stitches on size 8 needles. k2 p2 each row for 6 feet. I got the idea from here.

My current project is purple newborn longies, and I'm almost done with them. Very exciting, since they'll be worn by a baby who is due in just a few weeks!

1 comment:

Norah said...

Very nice post