9.05.2007

crap

I was cruising along on the pink cardigan for Big Sister Bou, finishing the front panels, and starting the back. Something, not sure what it was, caused me to pull out the two finished panels for a sec and line them up to each other to see if they matched. Crappity crap crap.




They didn't.

On the right side (left in the photo above) I had used size 5 needles instead of size 6 for the leaf motif. So the top portion is actually correct, it's just the bottom that needs redoing. Of course, there's no way to reknit the bottom without frogging out the top. Gah.

Oh well. I'm almost done with the back, and then I'll knit the right panel again before tackling the sleeves I guess. This sweater is starting to bore me. Maybe I'll work on the Mystery Stole for a bit.

No comments: