10.08.2011

I just posted over on New Zealand Handmade about the recent Rugby World Cup Canada/Japan match that my family and I went along to. To get in the mood, I knit hats and scarves for my girls in the colour of the teams. Luckily, both teams' colours are red and white!


The pattern is A toque fit for a Canuck, eh! by Lyndsay Richardson which is available as a free Ravelry download. The pattern is written for an adult hat, so I took out one repeat of the maple leaf to size it for 5-year-old Nyssa. It worked perfectly!

2 comments:

Mel @ Wildflower said...

Love that you knitted the hats for your girls - handmade loveliness among all the mass-produced flags etc - beautiful :)

http://www.pinkelstar.com/ said...

Knitted hat is awesome! I really love a combination of red and white colors:) I think that your girl is so proud to wear it.